How to delegate Casper tokens (CSPR)?
You can stake your own tokens and locked reward tokens.
Validator address: 016c175068f02099d1f5f577110bee2ea7c11c8069a1f273d51a42af6f26db35e0
Link to explorer
The full guide:
1. Install extension:
- Go to https://cspr.live/sign-in
- Click Download Signer
2. Click Install
3. Set password (the same procedure as for Metamask or Keplr)
4. Upload your secret file and click Import
Perform this step if you have reward tokens from Delta testnet. Skip it if you bought tockens.
5. Go to https://cspr.live/delegate-stake and click Disconnected then Connect
6. Select Wallet/Delegate Stake
into the Validator field and put desired value to the Amount field. Click Next
8. Approve you delegation using installed Casper Extension by clicking Sign
8a. If you get an error like shown below then repeat this operation using Chrome Incognito window
9. Wait for 5-10 minutes, go to https://cspr.live/, search your wallet using search tab, go to Delegations. Here you can see your delegation.
How to check my rewards?
Please be aware that rewards are automatically re-staked each era.
Go to https://cspr.live/
Insert your wallet address and click Search sign
Here you can find total rewards. Rewards history is shown on the Staking Rewards tab.
How to find my address?
Open Chrome extension, click on 3 lines and select Key Management. Click on the key icon. You can find your address in Public Key field